Warren Shaeffer is the CEO and Co-Founder of Knowable, an audio-first learning platform. In this episode we discuss:
- How to launch a startup including finding a co-founder and building a product
- The audio revolution and why audio first learning has so much potential
- The importance of expertise and how to select for it on the internet
So whether you’re looking to supercharge your learning or find experts you can trust, this has you covered.
Julian Treasure is sound and communication expert, acclaimed TED Speaker and the founder of The Sound Agency. In this episode we discuss:
- How a recent health scare altered Julian’s perspective on life and work
- Julian’s tips for effective public speaking, based on his five TED talks
- The future of audio and what the current revolution means for you
Julian is a true master of his craft so if you’re looking to improve as a communicator and speak so people want to listen you’ll get a lot out of this episode.
Roei Deutsch is the CEO of Jolt, a Business School for the self-made that gives you a competitive advantage from day one. In this episode we discuss:
- The learning best practices used by the military intelligence unit in the IDF
- The key insights about communication from a political campaign
- The skills knowledge workers need to thrive in the 21st century
This conversation was a packed full of useful ideas that will make you reflect on how you’re approaching your learning and what you can do better.