Matt Clifford is the CEO and co-founder of the world's leading talent investor, Entrepreneur First, which helps people launch a tech startup from scratch. In this episode we discuss:
- The current state of talent allocation including whether there are too many entrepreneurs
- What's causing the slowdown in innovation in the West and how to halt it
- The tough problem of organising genius and successful attempts to do it
We also talk about the role of government vs business in solving big problems and how the startup ecosystem has been affected by COVID-19.
Olly Richards is a language learning expert and entrepreneur, who speaks 8 languages and runs the hugely successful blog and podcast I Will Teach You A Language. In this episode we discuss topics on building an expert business including:
- How to brand yourself to stand out in a crowded marketplace
- How to build your audience so you can reach your first students
- How to create and launch a course to make your first money online
So if you want to start a thriving online business, build an engaged audience and launch a successful course, this episode has you covered.
Jeff Cobb is the bestselling author of the book, Leading The Learning Revolution and the founder of Tagoras, a learning consultancy. In this episode we discuss:
- The impact of COVID 19 on adult learning and higher education
- The need to address disruption and displacement in employment - The secret to running good virtual events and learning experiences
So if you want to get up to speed with the latest in online learning, this episode has you covered.