Michael Meade is a mythologist, storyteller and author best known for books like The Water of Life, Fate and Destiny and The Genius Myth. In this episode we discuss:
- How to find and tap into your inner genius
- How to tell transformative stories that move people
- The most valuable life lessons from world mythology
We also cover Michael’s near fatal run-in with a gang aged 13 and his experience going on hunger strike after being drafted into the Vietnam War. This episode will fuel your imagination and help you discover and tap into your own genius.
Luke Burgis is an entrepreneur and author of the book Wanting, The Power of Mimetic Desire and How to Want What You Need.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to turn blind wanting that leaves you unfulfilled to intentional wanting that supports your values
- The different kinds of role models and how they affect your desires and behaviour
- How conflict often comes from similarities, not differences and the tactics to break the cycle in your life
This conversation will help you better understand what you want and why you want it, giving you the power to find more meaning in your work and life and transform your life for the better.
Rob Fitzpatrick is an author and entrepreneur, best known for his book The Mom Test. His latest offering is Write Useful Books.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Rob’s 4-part system for writing useful books based on product testing principles
- Common mistakes to avoid in getting feedback from readers
- Business lessons Rob has learned from a decade and a half of entrepreneurial projects
We also cover the publishing industry and Rob’s plans to disrupt it. This episode will give you a system for writing great non fiction that solves readers' problems and give you an insights into running an entrepreneurial career in a sustainable way.