In this episode Nasos & Andrea discuss: closing the gap between knowing & doing, the challenge of living your values and the path to human progress.
In this episode Nasos & Andrea discuss: how to ask great questions, the role of curiosity in progress and the impact of modern media and technology on expertise, sensemaking and democracy.
In this episode Nasos & Andrea discuss: the importance of creativity for individuals and society, the process of discovering your genius and the difference between the gift and market economies.
In this episode Nasos & Andrea discuss: how to understand your emotions, the patterns driving human behaviour and why mental health culture isn't improving mental health.
In this episode Nasos & Andrea discuss: how to focus in a world full of distractions, the challenges of ADHD and how to deal with it and why myths about attention are harming you.
- How to apply Robert Greene’s 48 Laws of Power in practice
- Avoiding manipulation and how to defend against people using power plays
- The true nature of power and how we misunderstand it in modern society
So whether you want to become a modern Machiavelli, realise your true potential or stop being the victim of other people's games, this episode will give you everything you need and more.
Visakan ‘Visa’ Veerasamy is a creator, marketer and the author of two books, Friendly Ambitious Nerd and Introspect. In this episode we discuss:
- How to navigate the hero’s journey of developing self awareness
- Confronting your inner tyrant so you can do the work you were built for
- Becoming friends with yourself and earning your own self-respect and admiration
This was a special conversation that will leave you with the mindsets and skillsets to better understand yourself, win your inner battles and realise your potential in all areas of life.