Erica Young an expert in the field of network science and founder of the Reliants Project, a blog and podcast that educates people about the invisible impact of networks on our lives. In this episode we discuss:
- The networking myths that hold people back from proactively building relationships
- How understanding network science can help you progress in your career
- The habits of superconnectors, including running events and making introductions
We also talk about some of the core concepts in the field of network science, what the pandemic has done to our networks and much more.
Anna Gát is the founder of the Interintellect, a global community and talent platform for public intellectuals. In this conversation we discuss:
- How to build a thriving intellectual community and the inspiration behind the Interintellect
- Why utility tyranny and over optimisation is so harmful and how to combat it
- The mindsets and processes involved in facilitating great conversations
We also talk about Anna's educational experience which included managing Hungarian rockbands, her favourite lockdown books and podcasts and much more.
Anthony Metivier is a world renowned Memory Expert, the Founder of the blog MagneticMemoryMethod.com and author of the new book The Victorious Mind.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of metaphors and analogies for understanding the mind
- How to master meditation and safeguard your mental wellbeing
- How to navigate the world of self-help effectively
We also speak about the cultural conversation around mental health and the nature of knowledge.