Oli Barrett is an entrepreneur and speaker who makes valuable connections between people and ideas. In this conversation we discuss:
- How to turn contacts into connections and build relationships that last
- The best strategies for effective communication in different contexts
- The best time management techniques for juggling multiple projects
Whether you’re looking to build better, hone your speaking skills or manage your day better, this conversation will give you all that and more.
Kyle Pearce is the Founder of DIY Genius – a self-education platform that helps people learn faster online. In this episode we discuss:
- How Kyle learns best and the skills needed to thrive in the 21st century
- How to access the flow state that produces optimal performance
- Kyle’s travel experiences and what he’s learned from other cultures
So whether you’re looking to learn more effectively online, build a mobile business, or get into flow this episode will give you all you need and more.
Jonathan Levi, an entrepreneur, angel investor, and online educator who hails from Silicon Valley.
Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on Udemy, including a flagship course on speed reading, memorisation and accelerated learning techniques called Becoming A SuperLearner.
He has also snowballed this success into a top-rated podcast, Becoming SuperHuman, and numerous other online courses in a range of subjects from productivity to bitcoin.
In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- The most common mistakes people make when trying to process and remember information
- The value of nootropics and cognitive enhancers in learning
- What Jonathan thinks makes great online education
So whether you’re looking to discover the techniques that will help you consume and remember information more effectively, experiment with nootropics or gain insight into the principles of good online education, this conversation has you covered.
Noah Kagan is the founder of AppSumo and Sumo.com, two multi million dollar companies that help businesses grow. In this conversation we discuss:
- How Noah learns best and his experience learning a new language
- The lessons Noah has learned from building an 8-Figure business
- The secret behind getting your ideas heard in a world full of noise
So whether you’re looking to build or grow your business or accelerate your learning with beginner’s mind, this episode will give you all that and much more.
Dr. Alex Pattakos is a bestselling author and the founder of the Global Meaning Institute. In this conversation we discuss:
- The importance of finding meaning in learning and how to do it
- The lessons Alex learned from his mentor, the psychiatrist, Viktor Frankl
- The lessons that we can learn from the Greeks to live a more meaningful life
So whether you’re looking to find meaning in your learning or want to develop greater self-awareness this episode has you covered.