Nat Eliason is the founder of Growth Machine, a new content marketing business and the host of the Made You Think and Nat Chat podcasts. In this conversation we discuss:
- How to teach yourself anything with the sandbox method
- How to run and manage self-experimentation projects
- Career lessons from building a thriving blog, podcast and a business
So whether you’re looking to upgrade your learning or run a few more self-experiments this episode has you covered.
Ali Almossawi is an author of books on critical thinking and computer science and a data visualizer at Apple. In this conversation we discuss:
- How to use algorithms to think smarter and make better decisions
- How to improve your critical thinking skills in a world full of noise
- How to make sense of the data deluge of the 21st century
So if you want to see the world like a computer scientist or level up your critical thinking skills, this episode has you covered.