Dr John Collins is an innovation consultant, technologist and entrepreneur. In this episode we discuss:
- How to become a polymath and productively spread time across projects
- The future of synthetic biology and the innovations emerging from the field
- John’s approach to tapping in to creativity individually and in groups
The conversation also covers the ethics of technological progress and the problems with linear thinking and will help inspire you to reconnect with your natural curiosity.
Nelson Sivalingam is the Founder and CEO of HowNow, a learning platform that helps organisations onboard and upskill their teams in the flow of work. In this episode we discuss:
- How Nelson learned film and video production by following his curiosity
- How to learn more effectively at work and what HowNow does to facilitate this
- The skills Nelson believes people need to thrive in the 21st century
Whatever career path you’re on, this episode will give you some great insights into how you can learn more effectively on the job to improve your performance.
David Perell is a writer and educator on a mission to transform our relationship with information. In this episode we discuss:
- The future of media and David’s idea of Naked Brands
- Why identity is the key to transformative learning experiences
- Why knowledge workers should train more like athletes and how to do it
This conversation will give you a fresh perspective on learning and teach you how to leverage the power of the internet to accelerate your career.