Thomas Moore is a best selling author, international speaker and esteemed psychotherapist. This is Part 2 of my conversation with Thomas and in it we discuss:
- The movement of archetypal psychology and the art of creative collaboration
- The thinkers who have advanced our understanding of the human psyche
- How the pandemic has affected the soul aspects of our work experience
We also touch on the taboo around money in our society and how it relates to work. I hope you find Thomas' ideas as valuable as I have.
Thomas Moore is a best selling author, international speaker and esteemed psychotherapist. He has written 25 books about the soul, finding meaningful work and doing religion in a fresh way. In this episode we discuss:
- The idea of having a calling, when this is naive and when it isn't
- How Thomas has written 25 books in his career without retiring to a cabin in the woods
- The distinction between soul and spirit and why it matters for everyone
As Thomas himself puts it, so many of the problems we experience are not ones of knowledge but of imagination. I hope this conversation will be as much of a perspective shifter for you as it was for me.
Evan Carmichael runs a successful YouTube channel which distills the mindsets and skillsets from the world's top performers in sports, business and entertainment. In this episode we discuss:
- The relationship between belief and action that every creator has to navigate
- The systems and processes needed to create a thriving YouTube channel
- What Evan has learned from studying some of the world's top performers
Whether you're looking to start a YouTube channel, podcast or newsletter, this episode will give you the mindsets and approaches you need to succeed.
Margaret Heffernan is a former CEO of 5 companies, acclaimed TED speaker and author of six books including her latest, Uncharted. In this episode we discuss:
- How to pursue a career as a series of experiments
- The problems with modern forecasting in an uncertain environment
- The dangers of prioritising efficiency in an uncertain world and the human qualities needed to thrive in it
This episode will give you great practical advice for navigating the world we live in as well as a fresh perspective on the most important questions of our time.